We are thrilled to share the results of the 2014 Northwest Wine Summit ! Sea Star Vineyards entered 3 wines and won recognition for each, 2 Golds and a Silver.
To top that off our Blanc de Noir won BEST Rosé Wine!
What we are just as proud about is that Sea Star Vineyards is the only Coastal/ Vancouver Island winery to be recognized in the Wineries of Distinction. This little winery on Pender is playing with the big boys !
See the full results below.
WINERIES OF DISTINCTION
These 16 wineries won at least TWO Gold Medals
9 from Canada (8 from BC) and 7 from the US (6 from WA)
( ALPHABETICAL )
- Brian Carter Cellars WA
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery BC
- Cinder ID
- Dirty Laundry Vineyards BC
- Dusted Valley WA
- Field Stone Fruit Wines AB
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery BC
- Hillside Estate Winery BC
- Isabella Winery BC
- Kiona Vineyards and Winery WA
- La Frenz Winery BC
- Maryhill Winery WA
- Page Cellars WA
- Poplar Grove Estate Winery BC
- Sea Star Estate Farm & Vineyard BC
- Tsillan Cellars WA